All children should wear school uniform.
The main items are available for you to order from the school office, and be paid for via cash or ParentPay.
- NO jewellery is allowed in school, including earrings or studs - harmful bacteria may lurk in jewellery and it is a health and safety risk.
- Please ensure that your child’s hair style/colour is appropriate for school. Bright colours, shaven patterns or heavily gelled styles are not suitable for school.
- No Make-Up is allowed, this includes tinted lip-balm.
EYFS- uniform as for the rest of school except pupils should wear a yellow polo shirt instead of a shirt and tie
Year 1 -Year 6
- Girls to wear either grey skirt, grey pinafore dress or grey trousers, light blue shirt, school tie together with school embroidered royal blue sweatshirt/cardigan. Grey or black socks should be worn or grey tights.
- Boys to wear grey trousers, light blue shirt, school tie and royal blue embroidered school sweatshirt. Grey or black socks should be worn.
- Black shoes or trainer style school shoes with no logos.
- All Children should have a school book bag and a plain black PE bag. Please note that these are the only bags permitted.
- PE kit consists of a pale blue school embroidered polo shirt, plain red shorts, and plain black pumps. Children may wear trainers and a red jumper/hoodie for outdoor PE lessons. In bad weather children can wear plain grey jogging bottoms.
- A hat may be worn outdoors during sunny/warm weather.
- Clear water bottles of no colour are the only bottles permitted.
Please label all items of clothing and footwear as this helps prevent distress for the child and time searching for lost items.