We expect all children to wear school uniform. The main items are available for you to buy or order online. You can purchase the uniform for Reception through to Year 6 from Rawcliffes, 42-44 Darley St, Bradford BD1 3HN or by visiting their webstite on
- NO jewellery is allowed in school, including earrings or studs - harmful bacteria may lurk in jewellery and it is a health and safety risk.
- Please ensure that your child’s hair style/colour is appropriate for school. Bright colours, shaven patterns or heavily gelled styles are not suitable for school.
- No Make-Up is allowed, this includes tinted lip-balm.
- RECEPTION - YEAR 6
- Girls to wear either grey skirt, grey pinafore dress or grey trousers, light blue polo shirt together with school embroidered royal blue sweatshirt/cardigan. Grey or black socks should be worn or grey tights.
- Boys to wear grey trousers, light blue polo shirt and royal blue embroidered school sweatshirt. Grey or black socks should be worn.
- Black shoes or trainer style school shoes with no logos.
- All Children should have a school book bag and a plain black PE bag which can be purchased from Rawcliffes. Please note that these are the only bags permitted.
- PE kits are required for pupils in Year 1 to Year 6. This consists of a plain white t-shirt (no logos), plain black shorts and plain black pumps. Children may wear trainers and a jumper/hoodie for outdoor PE lessons. In bad weather children can wear plain black leggings/jogging bottoms.
- A hat may be worn outdoors during sunny/warm weather.
- Clear water bottles of no colour are the only bottles permitted.
Please label all items of clothing and footwear as this helps prevent distress for the child and time searching for lost items.